This 2-day course will provide you with the fundamental skills to get the most out of SLOPE/W and SEEP/W.
All GeoStudio trainers are qualified geotechnical engineers.
*Note – all in-person training is currently on hold until COVID travel restrictions are lifted.
2 days (14 hours)
Who is it suitable for?
- New users who would like a solid understanding of the basics before getting started
- Current users who feel they need a better understanding of what GeoStudio can do
- Those who are interested in GeoStudio, and would like to try before they buy
- What will the course cover?
- Basic theory and features of SLOPE/W and SEEP/W
- Methods of analysis
- Geometry creation
- Material properties and boundary conditions
- Slip surface options
- Finite element meshing
- Example workflow of a SLOPE/W analysis
- Example workflows of a SEEP/W steady-state and transient analyses
- Integration of SEEP/W pore-water pressure in SLOPE/W
- What will I get from the course?
- Downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion
What should I have?
Please have your own laptop with the latest version of GeoStudio, as well as a mouse and charger
Prior to your course, you will be contacted via email with instructions for accessing a GeoStudio subscription for the duration of your training, along with required resources