In this course, participants will learn the fundamental tools for mapping and visualizing Geoscience data using Target for ArcGIS Pro:.
- Import, visualize and interpret drilling data from standard industry data sources or generic formats.
- View drillhole data by numeric or categorical attributes in 2D maps and 3D scenes.
- Create multiple cross sections to view your Geology in 3D.
- Incorporate subsurface datasets to your project for increased understanding and geological context.
- Share and collaborate using Esri’s online workflows and Geospatial Cloud offerings
A working knowledge of ArcGIS Pro for version 2.4 or higher
- Creating a Project and Importing Data
- Working with Geoscience Raster Data
- Importing and working with Surface Data
- Importing and Visualizing Drillhole Data
- Symbology – Import, Assign Manage Geoscience symbology
- Downloading and Integrating Open Geoscience Data
Working in 3D
- Visualizing Drillhole Data
- Importing 3D Models and Meshes
- Working with subsurface Geoscience data
- Creating Single and Multiple Sections
- Section Views
- Creating a Section Map Layout
- Packaging a Project