All Leapfrog Works instructors are qualified geoscientists/engineers and class sizes are kept small to create a productive learning environment.
4 x 4hr sessions (run over 4 days = 16hr)
Who is it suitable for?
- New users who would like a solid understanding of the basics before getting started
- Current users who would like to use Leapfrog more often, but feel they need a better understanding of what Leapfrog Works can do for them
- Those who are interested in Leapfrog Works, and would like to try before they buy
What will the course cover?
- Basic functions and workflows
- Navigating the user interface
- Setting up new projects
- Importing and visualising borehole data
- Data validation and error fixing
- Creating a topography
- Visualising 2D data (maps/images) on surfaces
- Basic geological modelling
- Surface editing
- Dynamic model updating
- Building queries
- Importing designs
- Integrating designs with a geological model
- Building a stratigraphic model with faults
- Numeric modelling
- Building cross sections
- Borehole planning
- Presentation outputs (images, scenes, movies)
- Data and model management and collaboration workflows with Central
- Building a model with no boreholes using a 2D map, GIS and structural data*
What take-aways will I get from the course?
- Comprehensive session notes
- Common workflow ‘cheat sheets’
- Certificate of completion
What should I have?
- Please have your own laptop with the latest version of Leapfrog Works and a 3D graphics card installed, as well as a mouse and charger
- A stable internet connection (https://support.goto.com/meeting/system-check)
- A secondary screen is highly recommended
- Your trainer will contact you prior to your course with instructions for accessing a Leapfrog subscription for the duration of your training, if necessary