This 3-day course allows new or existing users to become familiar with Leapfrog Works by importing data, interacting with it in the 3D scene, geological model building workflows, integrating models with designs, as well as sharing your results and collaborating with others.
Who is it suitable for?
- New users who would like a solid understanding of the basics before getting started.
- Current users who would like to use Leapfrog more often, but feel they need a better understanding of what Leapfrog Works can for them.
- Those who are interested in Leapfrog Works,and would like to try before purchasing.
What will the course cover?
- Basic functions and workflows
- Navigating the user interface
- Setting up new projects
- Importing and visualising borehole data
- Data validation and error fixing
- Creating a topography
- Visualising 2D data (maps/images) on surfaces
- Basic geological modelling
- Surface editing
- 3D model visualisation options
- Dynamic updating of models
- Building queries
- Importing designs
- Integrating designs with a geological model
- Building a stratigraphic model with faults
- Numeric modelling
- Building cross sections
- Borehole planning
- Grouping lithologies and interval selection*
- Building a 3D model from 2D maps using GIS and structural data*
- Presentation outputs (images, scenes, movies, views)
- Sharing and collaborating with View
What take-aways will I get from the course?
- Comprehensive session notes
- Certificate of completion
What should I bring?
- Your trainer will contact you with instructions to access and download a Leapfrog licence for the duration of your training
- A Laptop, mouse and charger
- Lunch will be provided.