All Leapfrog Geo trainers are qualified geoscientists/engineers and class sizes are kept small to create a productive learning environment.
Who is it suitable for?
- New users who would like a solid understanding of the basics before getting started
- Current users who would like to use Leapfrog more often, but feel they need a better understanding of what Leapfrog Geo can do for them
- Those who are interested in Leapfrog Geo, and would like to try before they buy
What will the course cover?
- Basic functions and workflows
- Navigating the user interface
- Importing and visualising drillhole data
- Drillhole data validation and error fixing
- Data preparation (grouping and interval selection)
- Basic geological modelling
- Vein surface editing
- Additional surface editing tools
- Integrating multiple data types into a geological model
- Dynamic model updating
- Building queries
- Building a model with no drillholes using a 2D map, GIS and structural data
- Numeric modelling
- Building cross sections
- Drillhole planning
- Presentation outputs (images, scenes, movies)
- Data and model management and collaboration workflows with Central
What take-aways will I get from the course?
- Access to Seequent Learning’s comprehensive and complementary online courses
- Common workflow ‘cheat sheets’
- Certificate of completion
What should I bring?
- Please bring your own laptop with the latest version of Leapfrog Geo and a 3D graphics card installed, as well as a mouse and charger
- Your trainer will contact you with instructions for accessing and downloading a Leapfrog licence for the duration of your training
- Lunch or refreshments may be provided, further information will be communicated to you prior to your session