Who is it suitable for?
- Current Leapfrog Geo users who would like to learn and use Leapfrog Edge
- Those who already have a working knowledge of geostatistical and resource estimation concepts
- Those who are interested in Leapfrog Edge, and would like to try before they buy
What will the course cover?
- Leapfrog Edge functionality and workflows
- Data analysis – compositing, univariate and multivariate statistics, interactive graphs
- Domaining and boundary analysis
- Variable orientation for undulating and folded deposits*
- Industry-standard linear estimators
- Kriging Neighbourhood Analysis (KNA) workflow*
- Creating a block model
- Block model evaluation and visualisation
- Importing and exporting block models
- Performing basic calculations and filters on the block model values
- Block model validation
- Resource reporting
- Data and model management and collaboration workflows with Central
What take-aways will I get from the course?
- Access to Seequent Learning’s comprehensive and complementary online courses
- Common workflow ‘cheat sheets’
- Certificate of completion
What should I bring?
- A laptop, mouse and charger
- Lunch or refreshments may be provided, further information will be communicated to you prior to your session
- Leapfrog Geo Fundamentals course or sufficient working knowledge of Leapfrog Geo
- Resource estimation experience (geostatistical and resource estimation concepts will not be covered in this course)
- *Additional topics covered in the 2-day Leapfrog Edge Fundamentals course