At Seequent, we look to find the best ways possible to provide you with the most reliable, high-quality service that we can.
To support this, we have established a Desktop Software Version Support Policy to gradually phase out support for older versions of the Seequent portfolio of desktop products.
Our focus is providing our customers with reliable, high performing products and support with enhanced performance, powerful new capabilities, improved security and more. To get the very best out of your software, we always recommend being on the latest version.
Current support phases for each version of the Desktop software products
|Oasis montaj & Target||Target for ArcGIS Pro||GeoStudio||Leapfrog Geo||Leapfrog Geothermal||Leapfrog Works||Leapfrog Viewer|
|Supported Version(s)||9.8 to 9.10 inclusive||2.1 to 2.3 inclusive||2021 to 2021.3.2 inclusive||5.1 to 2021.1.2 inclusive||4.1.0 to 2021.1.2 inclusive||3.1 to 2021.1.2 inclusive||None|
|Reduced Support Version(s)||9.6 to 9.7.1 inclusive||2.0 to 2.0.2 inclusive||2020 and 2019 R2||4.5.0 to 5.0.4 inclusive||3.8.0 to 4.0.1 inclusive||2.3.0 to 3.0.4 inclusive||4.13.1|
|Self Serve Support Version(s)||9.4 to 9.5.2 inclusive||1.0 and 1.1||2018 R2 and 2019||4.3.1 to 4.4.2 inclusive||3.6.1 to 3.7.0 inclusive||2.0.3 to 2.2.2 inclusive||4.11.1 and 4.11.2|
|Retired Version(s)||9.3.3 and previous||N/A||2018 and previous||4.2.3 and previous||3.5.3 and previous||1.1.0 and previous||4.10.2 and previous|
We have five phases of product support:
- Current Release: This is the most current release of a product.
- Supported Version: This phase commences after the release of the next major (planned) release of a product and runs to the end of the calendar year 2 years from the end of the versions original release date.
- For example, Oasis montaj 9.9 was released on November 17, 2020 and will be supported until December 31, 2022.
- Reduced Support: This phase commences at the completion of the “Supported Version” phase and runs for 1 year from that date.
- For example, if a product entered the “Supported Version” phase on November 17, 2020 and exited this phase on December 31, 2022, the “Reduced Support” version would extend from January 1, 2023 until December 31, 2023.
- Self Serve Support: This phase commences at the completion of the “Reduced Support” phase and runs for 1 year from that date.
- For example, if a product entered the “Reduced Support” phase on January 1, 2023 and exited this phase on December 31, 2023, the “Self Serve Support” version would extend from January 1, 2024 until December 31, 2024.
- Retired Version: This phase commences at the completion of the “Self Serve Support” phase.
What are the Support and Maintenance obligations for each phase?
Support and maintenance differ at each stage and depending on your subscription. To understand what support and maintenance you are eligible for, please read our full Desktop Software Version Support Policy details and more FAQ’s.