A simple and secure way to access and manage your essential geoscience solutions

Here at Seequent we are committed to seeing the possibilities and anticipating what is next. As such, we are evolving to better serve you.

Managing risks and making informed decisions requires you to be enabled by easy and secure access to content and data, allowing you to benefit from seamless workflows across your day to day activities.

To support this, we have introduced Seequent ID, a simple and secure sign-in enabling you to easily access all of your personalised resources and solutions. For more information please review the common questions below.

Your unique Seequent ID will provide access to MySeequent, the gateway to an integrated and connected environment where users can share and collaborate.

Use your Seequent ID to log in to MySeequent, for the latest product updates, releases and training. Your Leapfrog ID  will work here too.

Visit MySeequent

Help With Common Questions

Why do I need a Seequent ID?

Your Seequent ID is your e-mail address that is registered with Seequent. Your Seequent ID gives you secure access to Seequent services and online resources. As of October 7th 2019, to access your Leapfrog and Geosoft products you will need to sign in to MySeequent with a Seequent ID.

I have a Geosoft ID. What do I do?

If you haven’t already done so, please reset your password. You will also receive an email in early October 2019 directing you to re-set your password at which time your Geosoft ID will seamlessly become your Seequent ID, giving you access to the same great content and resources you had with My Geosoft and more! You will receive the same one-time password re-set prompt upon signing in to your Geosoft products.

I have a Leapfrog ID. What do I do?

Use your existing Leapfrog ID to sign in – things will just look a little different.

I have both a Leapfrog ID and a Geosoft ID. What do I do?

From October 7th, 2019 you will be able to seamlessly sign into the new MySeequent with your current Leapfrog ID email address and password, noting that the next time you sign in things will look a little different.

How do I create a Seequent ID?

Seequent uses your email address as your Seequent ID. Visit MySeequent and click Create a Seequent ID.

I forgot my password

You can reset your password here.

I need to combine multiple Seequent IDs

Get in touch with our support team, who will be able to help.

How Do I Sign In To Geosoft Connect To Run My Geosoft Application?

If you have an old version of Geosoft Connect that requests your Geosoft ID (Oasis montaj, Target, Target for ArcGIS and Geosoft Viewer), you will need to update it and sign with your Seequent ID.  Download the latest Geosoft Connect here, and double-click to run it.This is required to install 9.6 or any earlier version of Geosoft desktop applications.

Learn more about MySeequent

Important Note – Domain Whitelist

In order to facilitate the Geosoft ID migration to Seequent ID via password reset, and ensure seamless access to Geosoft products – your organization may need to whitelist the following domains:

id.seequent.com

id.seequent.systems

api.seequent.systems

identity-licensing.api.seequent.systems

Further Details:
id.seequent.com
For use from web browsers – signing into My Seequent, My Leapfrog, My Geosoft

id.seequent.systems
For desktop apps and machines to use – for license-token and access tokens – will be used by Geosoft Connect and the Leapfrog Desktop products for Authentication

api.seequent.systems
This is for desktop apps and machines to use – Leapfrog View, Leapfrog Desktop Dongle Licensing, offline information

identity-licensing.api.seequent.systems
This is for desktop apps and machines to use – is for selecting ID licenses for Leapfrog desktop products – Needed for Seequent ID Authorization. Geosoft product get Authorization from current end-point

Need help?

If you couldn’t find what you need above contact our team, we are happy to help.

Contact us