Watch our live panel of experts speaking about how building a robust contaminated site model can give you a solution that’s safer, faster more certain and easier to defend.
This webinar covers:
- Bringing teams and diverse technical expertise together to see the full picture and build a collaborative solution.
- Discovering where the contamination lies – in groundwater or soil – and defining how it affects your project.
- Maintaining a clear, data-driven plume interpretation that will stand up to interrogation.
- Making data work harder and smarter, and use powerful 3D modelling to tell its story clearly and concisely.
- Arriving at a solution that is effective, transparent and defensible; one that can react quickly to the latest updated information, and allow for informed engineering decisions.
- Communicating your decisions in a way that makes client and local communities feel confident in the direction you’re taking.
- Providing reports that will satisfy regulators and help your client meet legal requirements with confidence.
Dr Amir Niazi, Hydrogeologist/Groundwater Modeller, Matrix
Experienced hydrogeologist and groundwater modeller with a history of working in the environmental services industry. For the past 17 years, he has applied and expanded his skills with regards to local and international water issues. Has developed a range of numerical and conceptual groundwater models for contaminated sites using his knowledge in hydrogeology, geostatistics, single and multiphase flow modelling in porous media, and surface water modelling. PhD focused in Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences.
Dr Thomas Krom, Segment Director, Environment, Seequent
Has been involved in the development of Leapfrog software since 2007 and now spearheads the strategic direction of Seequent in the environmental and sustainability areas. More than 30 years’ experience in the geological sciences gathered from around the world. A skilled groundwater modeller involved in a range of consulting and research projects. PhD, Civil Engineering and Master of Science, Geological Engineering, with both qualifications involving significant research into methods to describe and optimise geology statistically.
Tim Schurr, Solutions Architect, Seequent
Responsible for exploring, imagining and creating new innovative solutions to support Seequent’s customers now and in years to come. Nearly 20 years’ experience in the software industry with a passion and speciality for geospatial products. Extensive experience in working with locally and internationally distributed software teams, with familiarity in surveying, roading, tunnelling, survey instrumentation, geology resource estimation and 3D visualisation. Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering.