Learn how Leapfrog Geo is being used by Geotechnical Engineers and Geomechanics to rapidly generate 3D domains as well as numeric models for agile risk evaluation.
The webinar will cover an introduction to Leapfrog Geo as well as an overview of the key functionality that can aid geotechs in their daily workflows.
- Importing and viewing drillhole data
- Building a simple geotechnical domain model
- Creating fault surfaces and generating fault domains
- Importing and viewing structural data
- Creating numeric models of RQD or RMR data
This webinar is presented by Sophie Tie, an Engineering Geologist at Seequent.