During this 1 hour workshop, you will learn how to set up a paperless face mapping & sampling workflow with Rock Mapper.
On the last Tuesday of every month, our in-house Seequent experts present tips and tricks to help you bring out the best in our software.
During this 1 hour workshop, you will learn how to set up a paperless face mapping & sampling workflow with Rock Mapper. It helps to unlock the geoscientific value of underground face data while simultaneously reducing turnaround times from hours to minutes. All digitally collected data is spatially registered within the Rock Mapper app and then directly available for 3D geological and structural model updates in Leapfrog. These adjusted models can then be shared via Central for review and collaborative purposes among the team(s).
Presented by Stefan Vollgger from Geodimensional and Sophie Tie from Seequent, this workshop will cover the following topics:
- How to collect & georeference lithological, structural and sampling data with Rock Mapper, world’s first cloud-enabled UG face mapping and sampling app for iOS
- How to import fully georeferenced face data into Leapfrog and Central’s Dataroom
- How to update existing Leapfrog models with new face mapping data from Rock Mapper;
- How to publish updated Leapfrog models to Central; and
- How to share and review published models in the Central browser