I have colour codes imported as RGB numbers, how do I convert them to a HEX colour to be viewed in Leapfrog?
To create a colouring field (HEX code in Leapfrog) from RGB follow these steps:
- Import the data (ex Points) with the R, G and B columns as Numerical
- Create a Calculated Field (Calculations and Filters)
- Add a New item / column as HEX
- Use the function “rgb_to_hex”
- Assign the R, G and B columns (Existing Items) to the right slot in the function.
- Colour by the new HEX column in the Scene