All Leapfrog trainers are qualified Geologists and class sizes are kept small to create a productive learning environment.
Who is it suitable for?
- Experienced Leapfrog users that wish to expand their skills to create more complex models.
- Those who have completed the Leapfrog Geo Fundamentals course (or have comparable skill level)
What will the course cover?
Topics are subject to change depending on participants and specific interests
- Review of key fundamental data preparation and modelling concepts
- Numeric data analysis, statistics
- Numeric modelling: RBF Interpolation parameters, Indicator interpolants, model numeric data as categories
- Advanced model surface editing techniques
- Vein modelling and editing techniques
- Structural modelling: stereonets in Leapfrog, form interpolants, structural surfaces, structural trends, faults and faulted models
- Economic compositing
- Specific individual project questions
What take-aways will I get from the course?
- Comprehensive session notes
- Common workflow ‘cheat sheets’
- Certificate of completion
What should I bring?
- Your trainer will contact you with instructions to access and download a Leapfrog licence for the duration of your training
- A laptop, mouse and charger
- Lunch will be provided