Who is it suitable for?
- Current Leapfrog Geo users who would like to learn how Edge can simplify their estimation workflows
- Those who already have a working knowledge of geostatistical and resource estimation concepts
- Those who are interested in Leapfrog Edge, and would like to try before they buy
What will the course cover?
- Leapfrog Edge functionality and workflows
- Numeric data visualization
- Data analysis – compositing, univariate and multivariate statistics, interactive graphs
- Domaining and boundary analysis
- Industry-standard linear estimators
- Creating a block model
- Block model evaluation and visualisation
- Importing and exporting block models
- Performing basic calculations and filters on the block model values
- Block model validation
- Resource reporting
- Sharing models with View
- Data and model management and collaboration workflows with Central
What take-aways will I get from the course?
- Comprehensive course notes
- Common workflow ‘cheat sheets’
- Certificate of completion
What should I bring?
- Please bring your own laptop with the latest version of Leapfrog Geo and a 3D graphics card installed, as well as a mouse and charger
- Your trainer will contact you with instructions for accessing and downloading a Leapfrog licence for the duration of your training
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Leapfrog Geo Fundamentals course or sufficient working knowledge of Leapfrog Geo
- Resource estimation experience (geostatistical and resource estimation concepts will not be covered in this course)