Get up and running quickly with Target for ArcGIS Pro
You can browse the topics in the Getting Started section, or you can use the list below to go directly to the topic you need.
If you don’t have the Target for ArcGIS Pro installed yet, you will need to create a Seequent ID and download the installer in order to get started.
- Create a Seequent ID
- Download and install the Target for ArcGIS Pro
- See what the Target ribbon can do: About Target for ArcGIS Pro
- Master key concepts, tools, and effective workflows through the Guided Learning Paths for Target for ArcGIS Pro.
Target for ArcGIS Pro provides several subsurface exploration workflows, including:
- Import drillhole data to a geodatabase from a variety of sources including Text, Excel or Access files, MX Deposit or Target projects, acQuire GIM Suite databases.
- Display drillhole data quickly and easily in 2D maps and 3D scenes.
- Create single or multiple cross sections to view and interpret your data.
- Create new proposed drillholes and share them with your project team.
- Create strip logs to easily recognize patterns and relationships down the trace of any hole.
- Incorporate multidisciplinary geoscience datasets like surface grids, subsurface meshes (Geosoft Surface or OMF files) and section-oriented slices.
- Navigate the subsurface quickly and easily using Target’s 3D navigation shortcuts.
- Share and Collaborate – using Esri’s ArcGIS sharing workflows.
- If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, try typing your question in the Search box at the top of this page.