The ability to represent complex structures has improved markedly, with tools to generate larger and more representative input datasets and to accurately model them.
Learn how these tools support a better understanding of the rock mass behaviour and more accurately define design domains.
Models also become easily updateable and more reliable through a constant verification/prediction loop.
The webinar will cover an introduction to Leapfrog Geo as well as an overview of the key functionality that can aid geotechs in their daily workflows of generating 3D domains as well as block models for agile risk evaluation. This includes:
• Importing and viewing drillhole data
• Building a simple geotechnical domain model
• Creating fault surfaces and generating fault domains
• Importing and viewing structural data
• Creating numeric models of RQD or RMR data
• Calculation of Q’ and support required for UG developments
• Identifying risk zones in open pits