This panel discussion, led by industry experts, delves into the latest innovations and challenges in UXO detection. Panellists discuss acceptable risk, the importance of quality, and available technology to meet demands while sharing real project examples and highlighting the difficulties they have faced and solutions developed. They also talk about new sensors, data volumes, AI and machine learning, and examine the timeline for implementation.
This is an essential video for anyone in the UXO industry looking to gain valuable insights into its challenges and future developments.
- John Jackson – DAGCAP Program Manager, US Army Corps of Engineers
- John Miller – Scientist, White River Technologies
- Ryan Prophet – Director of Marine Services, SafeLane Global
- Jack Brighouse – Founder and Geophysicist, ALM Geophysics
- Matt Guy – Senior Geophysicist, Geomatrix Earth Science
- Lorraine Godwin, Regional Director, Seequent