Information you provide us:
We collect information directly from you, such as when you use our Offerings, register a product or service, sign up for our newsletter or for one of our events, interact with one of our events, surveys, activities or with social media, visit our premises, or otherwise contact us. The types of information we may collect from you include:
- Identifiers, such as your name, telephone number, physical and/or email addresses, universally unique identifier or UUID and IP address.
- Professional information, such as your occupation, industry, professional licenses, work experience and employment history, and other qualifications.
- Commercial information, such as details about your consumption and licensing plan as further detailed in the Product Terms, the offerings that you have purchased, used and/or expressed interest in, and events you have attended.
- Financial account information, such as payment information you provide when making a purchase of or through an Offering including purchases where we use trusted third-party payment processors including Adyen, Braintree, PayPal, and Stripe.
- Visual, audio, and electronic information, such as your picture or signature; records of our interactions, such as correspondence, details of complaints and their resolutions, service records; your preferences, including your preferred tools, experience, language, and the frequency at which you wish to receive marketing communications.
Information we obtain or generate:
We automatically collect or generate certain personal information about you based on your interactions with us, such as when your use our Offerings, and we may associate that information with your account. The information we collect includes:
- Identifiers, such as unique user identifiers, unique device identifiers, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, information about product licenses, and usernames.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as the website domain visited; which activities and offerings are used, how, and for how long; posts, discussions, and other types of engagement with us.
- Geolocation information, such as country codes, IP addresses, and language preferences.
- Electronic information, such as information about operating systems, device types, information about browsers, information relating to automatic updates and technical errors, information about your use of our Offerings, including your preferred tools and experiences, and your engagement with our activities.
- Commercial information, such as records about interest in our offerings or completed purchases.
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal and Offering usage information available to us.
When accessing Offerings via Bentley Licensing and User Management, Bentley’s Subscription Entitlement Service Statement and Privacy Statement provide more information.
Information we collect from other parties:
We receive and process information from our affiliates and from third-party sources, such as employers, business partners, business contact databases, enrichment services, marketing service providers, third-party data aggregators, and social networking services and platforms (e.g., LinkedIn). We also receive information from publicly available sources and licensors. The categories of personal information we collect from these sources include:
- Identifiers, such as names, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Professional information, such as occupations, industries, professional licenses, work experience and employment histories, and other qualifications.
- Education information, such as your educational background.
- Commercial information, such as events you have attended or activities you have participated in.
- Inferences, such as regarding usage information and your preferences, behaviors, and other attributes.
In accordance with applicable law, we may combine your personal data with information we collect from other parties to help keep our databases current and accurate, and to provide you with more relevant content, experiences, and other Offerings.