All Leapfrog Edge trainers are qualified geoscientists/engineers and class sizes are kept small to create a productive learning environment. Please note: This training course does not cover geostatistical or estimation concepts.
Duration: 4 x 4hr sessions (run over 4 days = 16hr)
Maximum Capacity: 6 Participants
Leapfrog Geo Fundamentals (or sufficient working knowledge of Leapfrog Geo AND Resource Estimation experience (this course does not cover geostatistical or estimation concepts)
Who is it suitable for?
Current Leapfrog Geo users who would like to learn and use Leapfrog Edge
Those who already have a working knowledge of geostatistical and resource estimation concepts
Those who are interested in Leapfrog Edge, and would like to try before they buy
What will the course cover?
- Leapfrog Edge functionality and workflows
- Data analysis – compositing, univariate and multivariate statistics, interactive graphs
- Domaining and boundary analysis
- Variable orientation for undulating and folded deposits*
- Industry-standard linear estimators
- Kriging Neighbourhood Analysis (KNA) workflow*
- Creating a block model
- Block model evaluation and visualisation
- Importing and exporting block models
- Performing basic calculations and filters on the block model values
- Block model validation
- Resource reporting
- Sharing models with View
- Data and model management and collaboration workflows with Central
What take-aways will I get from the course?
- Comprehensive session notes
- Common workflow ‘cheat sheets’
- Certificate of completion
What should I have?
- Please have your own laptop with the latest version of Leapfrog Geo and a 3D graphics card installed, as well as a mouse and charger
- A stable internet connection (https://support.goto.com/meeting/system-check)
- A secondary screen
- Your trainer will contact you prior to your course with instructions for accessing a Leapfrog subscription for the duration of your training, if necessary