Leapfrog Works 2021.1 sees major enhancements to the Leapfrog engine – building upon previous releases to deliver powerful new features and functionality.
Ready to discover what’s new? Watch our new release webinar highlighting:
- Section improvements: Our ‘Fence section tool’ is renamed ‘Long Sections’ and brings improved workflow for creation and editing. Plus, section layout editor changes mean you can now evaluate within a range onto sections.
- Multiple borehole data sets: The most major improvement to Leapfrog data management is here. You can now have multiple borehole data sets in your project.
- Time-dependent point data: This new feature is available on the points folder and can be used to import and visualise temporally stamped point data, such as water level or contaminant concentration.
- Introducing the Geophysics extension for Leapfrog Works: Seamlessly visualise, analyse and integrate different formats of geophysical data into Leapfrog’s intuitive workflows to refine and optimise geological interpretations.
- Plus, many more incremental improvements