Seequent is the exclusive reseller of iPoint for the geothermal industry.
One place for all your data
Trust your data
Have confidence all your geothermal data is safe and secure in one place.
Thanks to the rigorous standardisation and QC tools within the software, you have a clear audit trail of where your data came from and how it is being used.
See your data
Visualise your geothermal data in an interactive and configurable view. It doesn’t matter what format your data is in, iPoint will integrate it for you.
Save time and money
Remove silos and reach your data in seconds, not days, and leverage the value from the data collected through expensive exploration programs.
Manage geothermal data with tools specifically designed for your projects.
Bring all your data into a single environment for easy access, no matter where it has come from.
- iPoint’s revolutionary Generic Query Language (GQL) can connect to virtually any database, allowing data from multiple sources to be interrogated.
- iPoint’s tool, iMine, has fully customisable and intuitive displays, allowing data trees, lists, matrices, maps, and charts to be constructed bringing complete understanding to your data.
- Quickly create high-level overviews and plots of your data coverage to identify trends within the data.
- Identify gaps, data quality, assign statuses, and intelligently batch export your data and images in a range of industry standard formats.
- iPoint’s automated loading can handle large amounts of legacy data and can load in digital data, documents, and images.
Be confident you can trust your data is consistent across your organisation.
- Rename data and images right down to the curve and unit level. With features allowing unit calculations and batch renaming, you can maintain a final set of standards and naming conventions that remain consistent throughout your organisation.
- Built-in QC functions make identification and correction of rogue data a breeze. Any of your geothermal data can be pulled through and QC’d, including geochemistry data, well logs, lithology, PTS, image logs, production data, downhole geophysics data, and drilling data.
Visualise geothermal datasets including geology, logs, and more.
- iPoint’s visualisation suite enables multi-scale and multi-well visualisations, enabling users to build up a holistic view of the reservoir.
- Display depth registered core and log images alongside digital data, rasters, embedded cross plots, and ternary diagrams to gain a new understanding of your data.
- Decline curve analysis time-series X-Y plots help geothermal specialists correlate flow performances with reservoir conditions and fluid chemistry.
Make the most of all your legacy and current data.
- A comprehensive admin toolkit provides everything you need to manage, load, and administrate a true enterprise solution for your geothermal data.
- Load, QC, and standardise data so it adheres to your own business rules. Create templates for batch loading, depth register images, and control metadata and naming conventions.
- Allow for the creation and control of projects and wells, while implementing security at both of these levels to provide complete piece of mind.
- iPoint works on a Microsoft SQL or Oracle Server.