- This event has passed.
Using Leapfrog Works and Seequent Central in a BIM transportation project
1 December @ 11:00 am to 12:00 pm MST
Join us for a 30-minute webinar presenting a best practice workflow using Leapfrog Works and Seequent Central in a Building Information Management (BIM) transportation project.
The workflow will cover creating a 3D geological model in Leapfrog Works, importing and handling the interaction of BIM designs and the subsurface 3D model, creating an Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) compatible geological model, all while highlighting the benefits of using Central- Seequent’s cloud-based model management solution.
A high-level look at additional topics covered:
- Utilizing GIS data and drilling data to inform lithologic contacts.
- Uploading multiple borehole datasets from separate drilling campaigns, resulting in dynamic model updates.
- Creating a numerical model of Rock Quality Designation (RQD) data with an Radial Basis Function (RBF) interplant and setting a global trend.
- Creating a combined model to quantify lithologic volumes within a tunnel design.
- Assigning attributes (density values) for lithologic output volumes.
- Publishing project to Central for collaboration and data management.
Presented by Fiamma Giovacchini, Customer Solutions Specialist at Seequent.
Live Q & A with Sean Buchanan, Project Geologist and Aida Rezapour, Geotechnical Engineer at Seequent.