- This event has passed.
Technical Tuesday – Exploration workflows in Target for ArcGIS Pro
26 May 2020 @ 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Australia/Perth
Attendees are welcome to ask questions throughout the session and everyone who registers will be sent a copy of the recording.
On the last Tuesday of every month, our in-house Seequent experts present tips and tricks to help you bring out the best in our software.
During this technical session you will be taken through newly released Target for ArcGIS Pro 2.1 and will find out how to:
- Import, visualize and interpret drilling data from standard industry data sources or generic formats
- Plan new proposed drillholes in 2D maps or 3D scenes
- View drillhole data by numeric or categorical attributes in 2D maps and 3D scenes
- Create cross sections to view and interpret your geology in 3D
- Incorporate subsurface datasets to your project for increased understanding and geological context
- Share and collaborate using Esri’s online workflows and Geospatial Cloud offerings
Presenter: Lee Stevens