- This event has passed.
Technical Tuesday: Branch out your collaboration with Central
30 June 2020 @ 11:00 am to 12:00 pm Australia/Perth
Attendees are welcome to ask questions throughout the session and everyone who registers will be sent a copy of the recording.
On the last Tuesday of every month, our in-house Seequent experts present tips and tricks to help you bring out the best in our software.
As Central becomes more ingrained in the everyday workflows of geoscientists, this presentation will look at improving collaboration between users by highlighting undiscovered functionality.
During this technical session you will be taken through the full breadth of functionality available with Central and learn best practise use of:
- Version control and branching, including the lock function
- Importing meshes from other Central projects and from the Central Data Room
- Sharing projects with specific permissions to other stakeholders in your organisation, or even to third parties, without giving away more than you intend
- Use of annotations, attachments, comparison tools and project stage flags within Central Browser to assist with model review
- The new notification system available with Central 3.1 and how this can assist with collaboration and modelling workflows
- Central Integration with Oasis Montaj, also new with Central 3.1, which enhances collaboration with Geophysicists