Target for ArcGIS Pro Remote Fundamentals
24 February 2021 @ 9:00 am to 25 February 2021 @ 1:00 pm AWST
This online course will cover recent improvements to fundamental tools and workflows for getting started in Target for ArcGIS Pro.
Are you new to Target for ArcGIS Pro, recently upgraded from ArcMap, undertaking a trial or just looking for a refresher? Join us in this instructor-led remote course to learn the fundamental concepts to get you going in Target for ArcGIS Pro.
This course will cover;
- Creating a Project and Importing Data
- Working with Geoscience Raster Data
- Importing and working with Surface Data
- Importing and Visualizing Drillhole Data
- Refreshing your drillholes
- Planning Drillholes
- Fixing common errors and resurveying drillholes
- Selecting and querying your drillhole data
- Symbology – Import, Assign Manage Geoscience symbology
- Downloading and Integrating Open Geoscience DataWorking in 3D
- Visualizing Drillhole Data
- Importing 3D Models and Meshes
- Working with subsurface Geoscience dataCross Sections
- Creating Single and Multiple Sections
- Section Views
- Creating a Section Map LayoutSharing
- Packaging a Project
- Web sharing with ESRI Online
This course will be delivered as 2, 4-hour sessions 2 x 4hr = 8 hr total.
To make the most of this course, please ensure you have a stable internet connection, and a secondary screen is highly recommended.
To ensure a quality training experience for all participants, courses are capped at 8 attendees. Once the registration limit is reached, additional registrants will be added to a waitlist and notified if a spot becomes available.