- This event has passed.
Target for ArcGIS Pro Fundamentals – Remote
6 August 2020 @ 12:30 pm to 7 August 2020 @ 4:30 pm EDT
Working with Geoscience Data?
Join us in this instructor-led remote course to learn how to import, view and analyze drillhole and borehole geological data using Target for ArcGIS Pro.
In this interactive course, participants will learn the fundamental tools for mapping and visualizing subsurface Geoscience data using Target for ArcGIS Pro.
To make the most of this course, please ensure you have a stable internet connection, and a secondary screen is highly recommended.
To ensure a quality training experience for all participants, courses are capped at 6 attendees. Once the registration limit is reached, additional registrants will be added and notified that they are on a waiting list.
Duration: 2 x 4hr sessions (run over 2 days = 8hrs)
Maximum Capacity: 6 Participants
Prerequisites: Prerequisites – ArcGIS Pro v 2.4 or higher and a good working knowledge of the ArcGIS Pro environment.
What will the course cover?
• Creating a Project and Importing Data
• Working with Geoscience Raster Data
• Importing and working with Surface Data
• Importing and Visualizing Drillhole Data
• Refreshing your drillholes
• Planning Drillholes
• Fixing common errors and resurveying drillholes
• Selecting and querying your drillhole data
• Symbology – Import, Assign Manage Geoscience symbology
• Downloading and Integrating Open Geoscience Data
Working in 3D
• Visualizing Drillhole Data
• Importing 3D Models and Meshes
• Working with subsurface Geoscience data
• Creating Single and Multiple Sections
• Section Views
• Creating a Section Map Layout
• Packaging a Project
• Web sharing with ESRI Online
Kanita Khaled, Geophysicist at Seequent
Kanita Khaled is a Professional Geophysicist with experience in the mining, oil and gas resource industries. She obtained a BSc. in Geophysics from the University of Toronto. Kanita had the opportunity to work as an Exploration Geologist for Teranga Gold, operating out of Senegal. Following this, she moved to Kingston, Ontario to work as a Geophysicist in the oil and gas field, practicing micro-seismic geophysics at ESG Solutions.
She then returned to Toronto to take on a role in potential field geophysics as a Geophysical Data Processor at Geotech Airborne Ltd, working with airborne electromagnetic, magnetic, gravity and radiometric data sets.
She eventually administered several airborne geophysics projects in a Geophysicist-Project Manager role at Geotech. Kanita is currently a Geophysicist at Seequent, where she works closely with business, sales, marketing and technical teams to provide high quality solutions for geoscience professionals.