Target for ArcGIS Pro Fundamentals – Remote
1 October 2020 @ 12:30 pm to 2 October 2020 @ 4:30 pm UTC-4
Working with Geoscience Data? Join us in this instructor-led remote course to learn how to import, view and analyze drillhole and borehole geological data using Target for ArcGIS Pro. In this interactive course, participants will learn the fundamental tools for mapping and visualizing subsurface Geoscience data using Target for ArcGIS Pro.
Duration: 2 x 4hr sessions (run over 2 days = 8hrs)
Maximum Capacity: 6 Participants
Prerequisites: Prerequisites – ArcGIS Pro v 2.4 or higher. A good working knowledge of the ArcGIS Pro environment.
What will the course cover?
Key Topics Key Topics
- Creating a Project and Importing Data
- Working with Geoscience Raster Data
- Importing and working with Surface Data
- Importing and Visualizing Drillhole Data
- Refreshing your drillholes
- Planning Drillholes
- Fixing common errors and resurveying drillholes
- Selecting and querying your drillhole data
- Symbology – Import, Assign Manage Geoscience symbology
- Downloading and Integrating Open Geoscience Data Working in 3D
- Visualizing Drillhole Data
- Importing 3D Models and Meshes
- Working with subsurface Geoscience data Cross Sections
- Creating Single and Multiple Sections
- Section Views
- Creating a Section Map Layout Sharing
- Packaging a Project
- Web sharing with ESRI Online
Geoff Plastow, Senior Geophysicist at Seequent.
Geoff is a professional Geophysicist with over 10 years’ experience in mining exploration and applied geophysics. Geoff has an educational background in Computer Science and Geophysics.
He started his career processing and interpreting near-surface seismic data contributing to the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program in Canada. Moving into exploration Geopshyics, he has experience with airborne and ground geophysical data specializing in Electromagnetic, Potential Fields and Radiometric techniques.
Geoff has been using Oasis montaj for over 10 years and is an active member of the Geophysical community and the Geosoft GX Development Community. In 2018 Geoff joined Seequent and is based in Vancouver, Canada. In his current role as Senior Geophysicist he contributes to training, project assistance, and supporting users globally.