Oasis montaj Remote Refresher and 2D Filtering
16 February 2021 @ 9:00 am to 17 February 2021 @ 12:30 pm AWST
This online course will cover recent improvements to fundamental tools and workflows for getting started in Oasis montaj.
Are you an existing user, new to Oasis montaj, undertaking a trial or just looking for a refresher? Join us in this instructor-led remote course to learn the fundamental concepts to get you going in Oasis montaj. This course looks at recent improvements to the fundmentals tools, to help improve your current workflows.
This course will cover;
- Creating projects, linking to data services systems (e.g. Central/ GDP/ DAP), importing data in 9.9, and becoming familiar with the workspace and database.
- Workflows for creating maps and gridding data using updated techniques are also covered.
- Working with the Geophysics 9.9 filters, creating section maps, and working in 3D.
- 2D Filtering and Matched Filtering
- Introduction to VOXI Earth Modelling
This course will be delivered as two, 4-hour sessions (2 x 4hr = 8 hr total).
To make the most of this course, please ensure you have a stable internet connection, and a secondary screen is highly recommended.
To ensure a quality training experience for all participants, courses are capped at 8 attendees. Once the registration limit is reached, additional registrants will be added to a waitlist and notified if a spot becomes available.