Leapfrog Works – Building a 3D Geologic Model of an Earthen Dam Site
27 October @ 11:00 am to 12:00 pm MDT
Turn complex data into clear, easy to interpret visualisations. Leapfrog Works helps you visualise and understand your data so you can communicate risks with stakeholders of all technical levels – and make better decisions on all your civil engineering and environmental projects.
In this webinar, we will:
- Explore the Leapfrog Works interface
- Import an array of data types
- Build a geological model from borehole data
- Quickly validate a first pass build of a geologic model
- Quantify lithologic volumes
- Generate cross sections along an alignment
- Export compatible data types to be used in programs such as GeoStudio
Sean Buchanan – Project Geologist, Denver, CO
Sean Buchanan is a Professional Geologist with a BSc in Geology from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. Sean spent two years as a wellsite geologist in the Permian Basin before joining AECOM. While in consulting, Sean supported a large-scale hydrogeologic characterization at an active coal-burning power generation facility, as well as a handful of chlorinated solvent sites. Sean is currently a Project Geologist at Seequent, where he works closely with business, sales, marketing, and technical teams to provide high quality solutions for geoscience professionals.