- This event has passed.
Introduction to Leapfrog Geo for Consultants – Remote Training
6 May 2020 @ 8:30 am to 7 May 2020 @ 12:30 pm America/Vancouver
Are you a consultant and new to Leapfrog Geo or just looking for a refresher? Join us in this complimentary instructor-led remote course to learn the fundamental concepts and tools necessary to get you going in Leapfrog, including data import and visualisation, building and controlling model surfaces, dynamic model updating, output generation, data and model management and collaboration with Central.
Registration includes complimentary access to everything you need, course notes and common workflow cheat sheets. This 8-hour course will take place over 2 days and sets a solid foundation for getting going in Leapfrog Geo. At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
To make the most of this course, please ensure you have a stable internet connection, and a secondary screen is highly recommended.
To ensure a quality training experience for all participants, courses are capped at 8 attendees. Once the registration limit is reached, additional registrants will be added to a waitlist and notified if a spot becomes available.
- This course will cover:
- Basic functions and workflows
- Navigating the user interface
- Importing and visualising drillhole data
- Drillhole data validation and error fixing
- Data preparation (grouping and interval selection)*
- Creating a topography surface
- Basic geological modelling
- Introduction to Vein systems
- Data and model management and collaboration workflows with Central
Anna Kutkiewicz, Senior Project Geologist at Seequent.