All Leapfrog trainers are qualified geoscientists/engineers and class sizes are kept small to create a productive learning environment.
Duration: 4 x 4hr sessions (run over 4 days = 16hr)
Leapfrog Geo Fundamentals or similar
Who is it suitable for?
- Experienced Leapfrog users that wish to expand their skills to create more complex models.
- Those who have completed the Leapfrog Geo Fundamentals course (or have comparable skill level)
What will the course cover?
- Review of key fundamental data preparation and modelling concepts
- Advanced model surface editing techniques
- Vein modelling and editing techniques
- Numeric data analysis – compositing, statistics
- Numeric modelling: RBF Interpolation parameters, Indicator interpolants, model numeric data as categories
- Economic compositing
- Presentation outputs (images, scenes, movies, Views)
- Data and model management and collaboration workflows with Central
- Specific individual project questions – time allowing
What take-aways will I get from the course?
- Comprehensive session notes
- Common workflow ‘cheat sheets’
- Certificate of completion
What should I have?
- Please have your own laptop with the latest version of Leapfrog Geo and a 3D graphics card installed, as well as a mouse and charger
- A stable internet connection (https://support.goto.com/meeting/system-check)
- A secondary screen is highly recommended
- Your trainer will contact you prior to your course with instructions for accessing a Leapfrog subscription for the duration of your training, if necessary