Our solutions are used by research and non-profit institutions to tackle challenges across the globe, from quantifying potential sea level rise to providing groundwater resources in humanitarian crises.
Our Leapfrog, Geosoft, and Geoslope products are available for research licensing. Check below to see if your project meets the eligibility requirements.
Understanding Antarctica’s glaciers with Jamin Greenbaum (1:33)
Seequent for Research
Leapfrog software is available under our research subscription program at discounted prices for eligible research projects. In some cases, fees may be waived entirely.
Geosoft research subscriptions are available for non-profit organisations and individuals conducting geoscience research projects. The research subscriptions are available in four configurations from basic geophysics to advanced multidisciplinary and specialized requirements. See here for more information.
Research subscriptions are available in four configurations to meet the full range of geoscience research program needs, from basic geophysics to advanced multidisciplinary and specialized requirements. Subscriptions include 12 months of support and updates.
With your research subscription, you’ll also be able to take advantage of local support and training through the MySeequent portal.
Products available for Research subcriptions
Eligibility & Requirements
You’re eligible to apply for a research license if you’re undertaking research at a post-secondary institution or conducting work for a non-profit organisation.
Other requirements include:
- Subscriptions are for non-commercial use only research or work must be in the geosciences
- The university, faculty, or non-profit should be well-respected internationally
- If you’re a student, license usage must be managed by a Dean, Key Lecturer, or Faculty Head
- Research findings must be publicly available and published in open literature
- Copies of published papers, theses, case studies, and models must be supplied to Seequent via the Seequent Academic Hub intake form, upon completion of your research or project
- Seequent should be acknowledged as appropriate on your published research and any presentations
Your application will be assessed by Seequent to determine whether it’s an appropriate use of the specified product. Applications are assessed case by case. Subscriptions are issued on an annual basis and must be renewed every year.
If your application is approved, you are required to share your research and findings with Seequent.